Are you eligible for a voucher plus-up enhancement?
Equipment deployed in Disadvantaged and Low-Income Communities (DAC) are eligible for a 10% enhancement of the equipment’s base voucher amount. Visit CARB’s Auction Proceeds Disadvantaged Communities page to see if you qualify for a DAC Enhancement.
Small businesses are eligible for a 15% enhancement of the equipment’s base voucher amount. Your business qualifies as a small business if it meets the definition in Government Code Section 14837 (d) (1) (A); a small business is defined as “having an annual revenue less than $15 million per year and 100 employees or less.”
- Advertised Capacity: 48 kWh
- Rated Capacity: 48 kWh
- Lift Capacity: 15,000 pounds of lift capacity
- Battery: 48 kWh lithium-ion battery
- Advertised Capacity: 64 kWh
- Rated Capacity: 64 kWh
- Lift Capacity: Aircraft cargo loader with 30,000 pounds of lift capacity